1. We just don't have the TIME to put it on.
2. We physically SUCK at doing it and have no IDEA of where to start..
We can't even count how many times we've asked one of our NARP friends to do our makeup for us on a rare night out.
3. Don't be ashamed...you WOULD have sweat it off anyway..
On the rare occasion that you DO wear makeup, you immediately regret it because it stings your eye-balls and makes you look like you're going through menopause.
4. You WILL cry during your meeting with coach
This is an unwritten rule. If you have a scheduled meeting with coach that day, DO NOT wear makeup. Chances are it will stream down your face and stain your favorite white long-sleeve that your team got at an invitational tournament. This didn't happen to me or anything....
5. But hey....unlike others we are fortunately #NotYourAverageGirl
Lucky for us...people don't expect to see us dolled up all the time like a "basic" girl would.
And to be honest, it makes it MORE fun when you go out and your friends don't recognize you..you hot thang you.........