Time to TREAT OUR'SELVES with some protein pancakes.. PERFECT for post work out, practice or game meals..However, these are not your typical protein pancakes... We added something a tad bit different this time.....
2 Scoops of Vanilla Protein Powder
2 tbsp of Matcha Green Tea powder (Mystery Ingredient, just trust us.)
2 tbsp of Coconut Oil
1 tbsp Baking Soda
1 & 1/2 cups of Almond Milk
1 Cup of Coconut flour
1 Egg, 1 Egg white
A handful of blueberries
Directions (Almost TOO easy):
1) Heat pan or skillet - Make sure you spray oil, or coconut oil on surface
2) Whisk all of the above ingredients in bowl (except the fruit)
3) Pour delicious pancake mix onto pan or skillet
4) Wait until you see bubbles, then flip pancakes over
5) Cook for one or two minutes more then take pancakes off pan or skillet
6) Decorate pancakes with cut up strawberries & blueberries (Maybe even cinnamon if you are feeling crazy!)
Seriously, get creative. But no lie, the pancakes are so flavorful that you DO NOT need butter, syrup or any of that sweet stuff. Fruit on top will work just fine.
Information on Matcha Green Tea Powder:
Matcha is a fat burner, cancer fighter, energy booster & more:
When you drink matcha you ingest the entire leaf and receive 100% of the nutrients of the leaf
Matcha powdered green tea has 137 times more antioxidants than regularly brewed green tea.
One cup of matcha = 10 cups of regularly brewed green tea in terms of nutritional content
Start your week RIGHT (with Matcha & pancakes)!