Referees don't get enough credit for the hard work they put into their jobs. Here are 6 ways your referee is probablyyyy preparing for your game this weekend..
1. THEY STRETCH A LOT TO MAKE SURE THEY DON'T PULL SOMETHING.
2. THE REFEREE IS MOST LIKELY PERFECTING THEIR TECHNIQUE AS WE SPEAK.
3. THEY PRACTICE POWER POSITIONS AND DIALOGUE IN THE MIRROR.
4. THEY ADOPT PRACTICES FROM REFS THEY ASPIRE TO BE LIKE.
5. THEY ARE CONSTANTLY STUDYING UP ON THE RULE BOOK.
6. AT THE END OF THE DAY, REFEREEING ISN'T JUST A JOB. THEY INCORPORATE IT INTO THEIR DAILY ROUTINES.
In need of a good laugh today? Watch our video below: